Deathmatch is a special event which happens for the last week of each game round during which the pace of the game speeds up. The aim during Deathmatch is to survive and earn as many kill points and / or kills as possible. Each day of Deathmatch is numbered 1 to 8, changing at midnight just like normal round days. At the end of Deathmatch, the game goes offline for about a day before the next round begins.
On the “Rounds” tab of the “Game Stats” screen, you’ll find the top killers for each Deathmath. Any kills made or level points earned during Deathmatch do not count towards the rankings of the main round.
- The protection periods for new characters are reduced.
- Bullet Stores restock to 100k bullets each hour.
- The Bullet Store purchase limit is tripled (300 bullets per minute, 900 with bulk).
- The amount of money in Crack The Safe increases more quickly as each day passes.
- The amount of bullets gained from crushing vehicles increases as each day passes.
- Extra bullet auctions appear in the Auction House. The amount of bullets and frequency of the auctions increases as each day passes.
- The cost of detectives lowers as each day passes.
- The minimum level for a family boss becomes 10 (Con Artist).
- The family start up cost is reduced to $500k.
- The family member upgrade cost is decreased.
- Life Insurance policies are half price.
- Group crime timers are halved.
- 2x level points.
- 2x level points.
- Detective periods lower from 30 minute intervals to 20 minute intervals.
- Detective level range increases to 15 levels each way.
- Scratch & Win tickets are doubled.
- Find Gangsters shows the city of inactive gangsters.
- Prison Bribe purchase limit is increased and cost reduced.
- 3x level points.
- Detective level range increases to 20 levels each way.
- Airport wait time between flights is halved.
- New gangster start-up cash increases to $250,000.
- Garage crusher upgrade cost reduces to $100,000.
- 4x level points.
- Detective periods lower from 20 minute intervals to 15 minute intervals.
- Detective level range increases to 25 levels each way.
- Butchie begins placing bounties on gangsters more frequently than usual.
- Bullet Store prices are reduced to $50 per bullet.
- Bullet Store purchase limit increases to 500 per minute (1,500 when using the bulk option).
- 5x level points.
- Detective level range increases to 30 levels each way.
- The price to purchase bribes in The Prison is reduced to $100 per bribe.
- 6x level points.
- Detective level range increases to 35 levels each way.
- Detective times are reduced from 15 minute intervals to 10 minute intervals.
- Airport wait time between flights is reduced to 1⁄3 of the normal time.
- Firearm upgrades are reduced to 10% of their normal price.
- The Scratch & Win ticket available is increased to 4x the usual.
- 7x level points.
- Detective level range increases to 40 levels each way.
- Small Crimes success chances are fixed at 100%.
- Vehicle Theft success chances are fixed at 90%.
- 8x level points.
- Detective times are reduced from 10 minute intervals to 30 second intervals.
- Airport wait time between flights is reduced to 10 minutes.
- Bounties placed by Butchie will increase to $2,000,000 per target.
- Bullet Store prices are reduced to $10 per bullet.
- Bullet Store purchase limit increases to 2,000 per minute (6,000 when using the bulk option).
- Butchie’s bullet auctions become a huge 50,000 bullets per auction.
- Free money is given to all alive characters every 5 minutes, the amount increases throughout the day.
- For the final two hours of the round:
- A massive 25x level points multiplier is applied.
- $5,000,000 free cash each minute to all online gangsters, up to a maximum of $250,000,000 held in your cash and bank account.