Vehicle Theft is an important crime, here you will source most of your vehicles which can be used in various ways. Just click or tap on the vehicle you want to steal. It can be difficult to steal you first vehicle. However, keep trying and you will soon find success. Stolen vehicles can then be found in Your Garage.
You are given a choice of 6 vehicle models on each new Vehicle Theft attempt. Some are more common and will appear more frequently while others may be rarely found, so keep an eye out for those rare vehicles and be prepared to take a chance on them.
Note: During the special event “Motor Madness”, the number of vehicles available increases from 6 to 10.
Look for more vehicles
You will find a button below the vehicle list which allows you to look for more vehicles. Clicking this will replace the vehicles currently available with a new set of vehicles, giving you a chance to look for better vehicles. This can be used 5 times each game hour. You can purchase additional reloads (up to 60 per game day) using the “Vehicle Theft Bonus Reloads” option in the Credit Store.
The chance of stealing a particular vehicle is represented by the green bar and always begins at 5%. For each attempt you make to steal a vehicle, the success chance for that particular model will increase by 5%, up to a maximum of 90%. You can find your current success chance for each vehicle model on the “Chances” tab.
If you pass a Vehicle Theft you will receive 4 points and an additional 1 point for every 500k of the vehicles value. For example, stealing a vehicle worth 450k will give you 4 points, whilst stealing a vehicle of 1m will give you 6 points. If you fail to steal a vehicle you will receive 1 point.
If you successfully steal more than one vehicle consecutively, you will be on a winning streak. Each successful vehicle you steal while on a streak will reduce your wait time by 4 seconds. The minimum wait time you can reach is 2 minutes, reached once you build up a streak of 45 vehicle thefts.
Your Vehicle Theft rank is based on the total value of vehicles stolen. There’s a separate rank for the best streaks.
A “Milli” is a vehicle with a cost price (0% damage) of at least $1,000,000. These vehicles are highly desired in Gangster Nation but extremely rare. The Personal Record section shows the number of Milli Vehicles you’ve seen, attempted and stolen. There’s nothing special about these vehicles other than their high value. A good use for a Milli Vehicle is when Butchie gives you a mission asking for a 7x tuned vehicle; the reward is a number of bullets based on the vehicle value so if you can manage to tune one of these 7x and repair it, you can gain a large number of bullets as a reward.
The Flash Wheels and Motor Maniac accolades can be earned through Vehicle Theft.
- Bronze: Steal a vehicle with a value of at least $50,000.
- Silver: Steal a vehicle with a value of at least $150,000.
- Gold: Steal a vehicle with a value of at least $1,000,000.
- Bronze: Steal your first vehicle.
- Silver: Steal 50 vehicles.
- Gold: Steal 250 vehicles.
Note: The vehicle must NOT be abandoned to achieve these accolades.